Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are highlights a good idea for my hair? if so, what colour(s) should i go with?

I'm getting a little bored with my hair, and i thought it'd be kinda fun to get some new colour in there. I don't want to completely change the colour, because it's actually quite nice, but i want it to look a little more interesting. But i'm no expert, so if anyone thinks it's a bad idea, i'd like your input. I would also like advice on what colours would be good for my hair





Also, if you have any tips in general for my hair, i'd be happy to hear those too.





Here's a link to what it looks like at the moment:


http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot200903158.jpgAre highlights a good idea for my hair? if so, what colour(s) should i go with?
Maybe a dirty blond? just add some blond in there! But, just a warning, make sure you get it done buy a professional, not at home. Go to your local hair cut place or whatever and ask if they can get it doneAre highlights a good idea for my hair? if so, what colour(s) should i go with?
I don't think you should get highlights i think you should try straightening it!! You may think its straight but once you straighten it it will probably look really good!! If your mom or sister ahs one get them to do it!! If you like it okay, if not then don't worry about it!!
don't put blue or pink on blonde hair (pink goes orange, and blue goes green)


don't overdo it, because you might end up looking like a chav (and you wouldn't want that)


go for flashes instead! they're more striking, and you cant tell when they're growing out
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment