Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlighting ideas for brown hair?

I am looking to do something different with my brown hair. I don't want something like a lot of blonde highlights because I don't like the contrast of dark brown and light blonde. What are some other colors I could use to highlight my brown hair and would look good with my skintone?





Here's the best picture I have of my brown hair:


http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-鈥?/a>





:) Thanks!Highlighting ideas for brown hair?
Hmmmm, you could try like honey colored highlights and maybe some red tinted lowlights. But i would not get very red. I would go with like a reddish brown. Like the colors that YOU think are pretty. Or i guess if you don't like dark brown and light blonde you could get low lights that are only a shade darker than your actual hair color. Whatever you do try not to do anything to dramatic because it will look like crap if you go too too far from your natural colorHighlighting ideas for brown hair?
well you could get a little bit lighter brown color and that would look nice, you could also get some low lights like a darker brown and that would also look really good.
you can do a one or two shades lighter than your original hair color. so like a lightish brown. I don't think blonde goes with brown either. hope I helped. :)
I think that you sould put auburn in it or get darker lowlights. I also really like your hair the way it is. Great picture. LOL.
well i know you said no blonde highlites but if you get them to be natural looking you cant really see it and it brightens up your hair, thats what i did
do like either a shade lighter or a shade darker than your hair
mabey you should put some brown **** in your hair and mabey it would look better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment