Friday, December 18, 2009

I wana die my hair blonder than it is, ive had highlights before but i dont wanna spend loads of money. ideas?

preferably a home dye kit, that will work?I wana die my hair blonder than it is, ive had highlights before but i dont wanna spend loads of money. ideas?
Garnier Nutrisse Multi-Lights Highlighting Kit 1





Tip: Make fewer and thinner streaks than you think you need as this product is very effective. The instructions included are easily to follow.





Costs around 拢5 from Superdrug or Boots.I wana die my hair blonder than it is, ive had highlights before but i dont wanna spend loads of money. ideas?
TRY THIS 1ST K...GET SOME LEMON JUICE AND PUT IT ALL OVER YOUR HAIR LIKE A SHAMPOO OR JUST STRINGS FOR HIGHLIGHTS...KEEP IT ON 10MIN THEN WASH IT OUT....THERE YOU GO HOMEMADE HIGHLIGHTS=)





ALSO THERE IS A THING CALLED SUNIN ITS ONLY ABOUT 3 BUCKS AND YOU SPRAY IT ON AND BLOWDRY IT WORKS=)
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment