Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm putting purple highlights/streaks in my hair, need ideas for placement.?

I've already set my mind on purple. I don't really care what people think of the color. I just need some ideas of where to put the streaks. My hair is a little shorter than shoulder-length, I've got choppy layers, and side bangs. Ideas?I'm putting purple highlights/streaks in my hair, need ideas for placement.?
I think you should frame your face with the purple.





Like, Your bangs and then the hair that frames your face.I'm putting purple highlights/streaks in my hair, need ideas for placement.?
i think on the tip of your bangs and around your neck


or just a few thick streaks on top of your head and thin ones along your bangs would look good
Definetely put a few chunky ones in your bangs and you may want to put some in the underneath layers so if you pull your hair up in a ponytail, or your pull your sides up you'll still see some purple. Unless your hair is light blonde naturally, your going to have to bleach the sections you want purple first and then put the purple in so they will stand out more. Hope this helped.
I think you should go with chunky pieces throughout your entire head of hair, but a good hair stylist would be able to tell you exactly where to put them. I'd make an appointment with a real hair stylist and have them do it the first time. If you want to color it yourself after that.. at least you will guidelines to go by.





Sometimes they have to lighten your hair before they color it... if you do this by yourself you risk frying it. Frying your hair = bad.
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment