Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are gingery highlights a good idea in dark brown hair? Also - how do you do self highlights?

Thanks :D





- HaleuAre gingery highlights a good idea in dark brown hair? Also - how do you do self highlights?
They work very well in dark brown hair my daughter has natural red pigment in her dark brown hair.Are gingery highlights a good idea in dark brown hair? Also - how do you do self highlights?
I know a lot of people that want highlights. Ginger highlights look very pretty in dark brown/black hair, but if you are going to do them yourself be careful. My friend bleach her hair orange, like a pumpkin. But if you use bleach, take it out before the time suggested is up, so it won't turn blonde, if you want ginger-y highlights.


the best bleach in creation of mankind? Tish and Spooky's Manic Panic Flash Lightening Kit (40 volume), I dyed my dark hair, with a blond streak, came out perfect, no smell, good instructions, and everything is in the box - the bowl, the brush and the bleach, except it took 3 times (half the box) to do a little streak, because I'm picky.


Hope I Helped, Answer MINE :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No, it will look good! And self highlights- it will say on the box how to put it in, but put your hair into layers and do every inch or half inch of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment