Friday, December 18, 2009

Highlighting ideas for brown hair?

I have plain brown hair and tan skin, and I want to add highlights. I don't know what color to do my highlights in other than blonde, and I don't like the way light blonde and dark brown looks together because I don't like the contrast.


What are some other colors I could add to my hair other than blonde?


Here is the best picture I have of my blonde hair and skin tone:


http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-鈥?/a>Highlighting ideas for brown hair?
ok so my natural hair color was the exact same as yours and my skind tone and everything and what looked good on me was butterscotch cream dye with dark blonde highlights! i got it in a 2 step box from bartells and it turned out great! btw the dye didnt changed my hair color that much! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment