Friday, December 18, 2009

Anyone have any ideas on what color highlights i should do in my hair?

i have a scene hair cut and my hair is a dirty blonde color. I was wondering if anyone new any colors that would look good in like patches like on my bangs and stuff.Anyone have any ideas on what color highlights i should do in my hair?
http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story...





Go to this site and upload a pic of your self to get a better idea.


dark colors make lighter eye colors pop out more, because of the contrast. But be careful, because it might look too unnatural and gross if you dye your hair too dark. My friend has naturally dark brown hair and light blue eyes; his eyes stand out a lot. I would go with dark brown, but it also depends on your skin tone. Fair-skinned people might want to go for a lighter shade of dark brown, while more tan people would want to go for darker shades. Etc. etc.Anyone have any ideas on what color highlights i should do in my hair?
Lighter blond or copper.
dye your hair black/dark brown then put red highlights
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment