Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How bad of an idea is it for me to get highlights at the local hair college?

Or are the students who do highlights on paying customers generally the ones who are about to graduate?How bad of an idea is it for me to get highlights at the local hair college?
There is normally teachers walking about making sure the students are doing the job right, and if a student isn't sure the teacher will come over and do it.





I get my hair done at colleges all the time, looks just like salon work, and a hell of a lot cheaper. :)How bad of an idea is it for me to get highlights at the local hair college?
Actually it was the exact opposite at the hair school/college I went to. The price was almost the same as at a beauty salaon. So I really think you should compare costs when you go to a cosmatlogy school. If the price is about the same, consider the fact that a salon may be better as the stylist at a salon has more experience.
Given the price is less a) the students are supervised ;and b) in the worst possible scenario, hair grows back.


Might I just add the thought that saving twenty dollars in this way makes you a good steward :)
i say go to a salon since they have been doing it longer than a hai college and yeah thats just my oppinon there more likely to make a mistake if there still learning
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment