Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is brunette hair with red highlights a good idea?

I have medium/light brown hair and I'm going to get dark red (rouge i think its called) chunks throughout my hair. It's because I'm a rocker girl and I need some sort of an image, I've been wishing to do this for a year and a half now. Do you think it would look good? My hair is shoulder length and im getting it cut a little shorter too, and maybe straightened. What do you think about it?Is brunette hair with red highlights a good idea?
yes that would look awesome. a bunch of my clients have either dark brown hair or black hair and they get dark reds and pinks. it looks great!Is brunette hair with red highlights a good idea?
Red highlights on brown hair can either look horrible or great it all depends on the type of red. If you gave medium/light brown hair then the type of red you should get is more like an auburn red, or something like that! basically any red with brown undertones to it!
I got red put in my hair and i have really dark brown hair almost black and it looked great. I only did it during winter because i live at the beach so i go back to natural during the summer but the red fades very quickly thats the bad thing, otherwise do it.
it would fade.


so it will look cool for while then be gone. l.o.l.


yeah um maybe a carmel or a blonde or orange-y


will look good!








I hope that I helped you! :)


-layla for best answer!





(but probably the blonde or carmel, orange fades too hha ha
If it's medium/light brown, go for blonde and not red. red works best for people with darker natural hair.
I did the same exact thing, it looks great. Problem with red: It fades. But red looks awesome in brown hair :). do it!
dont get red. get platinum blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment