Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it a bad idea to highlight my hair again?!?!?!?!?

I've bleached my hair 2 days in a row before ( I had my reasons) and the 2nd day, it broke out. I left my hair higlighted for a month and then I dyed it black. A month later, I wanted to highlight my hair blonde again. The lady said it wouldnt' brake it, but apparently it did. After it broke out, I had my hair cut and dyed one color again so now it's dark brown. It's been about six months already and I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to highlight my hair again? My roots are about 3 inches now and some strands of my hair are red because of the blonde underneath.





please help!Is it a bad idea to highlight my hair again?!?!?!?!?
you've dyed it too much your hair can only take so much!


but if uve waited 6 months then it shud be okIs it a bad idea to highlight my hair again?!?!?!?!?
You can highlight your hair it wont break out if you r 2 worried just buy root touch up
I don't know how old you are but you already messed up a lot of your hair its not good. You should leave it for a year. One of my friends can't touch her hair with any chemicals b/c she will go bald and from what you say you will be on your way there if you don't wait a little more longer to redo your hair.
sounds like your roiding your hair
doing so much to your hair is so not good. Stop trying to be someone you're not. Once in awhile doing your hair is okay, but your hair is alive. Just because you dont feel it hurting doesnt mean its not living. Dont color it so much its bad for your hair.!!
Yes that is bad for your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment