Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it a good idea to put pink highlights in my hair?

i have dishwater blond hair but it is getting blonder from the sun and i just wanted to know if the dye that i bought would work because is like a dark pink instead of like a highlighter pink could i use shampoo for blonds to make it stand out more?Is it a good idea to put pink highlights in my hair?
dunno,


what do you look like


then I will tell you what i thinkIs it a good idea to put pink highlights in my hair?
If u wanna b a punk girl that likes to sing %26amp; b hip-hop than do it.I would expecialy if it was green or orange.
Are you going on tour with Kelly Osbourne? Pink highlights would make you look trashy, honey. I'm sorry, but I would say keep the hair natural.
Jelous :) I want pink hair and after a while in being in the sun the pink will get lighter and then it will look so cute after you've been in the sun for a while!
I woudn't beause it could strip the color off. I'd use baby shampoo to maintain the color. Also, don't try to make your hair color lighter by using products, because you'll either completelty mess up the color and or you'll hurt your hair. If you want pink highlights go to your hairdresser, it maybe pricey but it'll be better for you in the long run.
i think any pink would stand out on blonde hair. you are so daring to do that.
Dont overdo it If any1 see's a girl with all pink or mostly pink hair we get a lil kreeped out lol but light highlights are ok
Pink is not a natural hair color. It doesn't look good for anything except Halloween. That's still 4 months away. Don't do it.
Why not, if you like it than do so.
I don't think pink hair is a good highlight for bond hair.
i was going to put pink in my hair too but the thing is: they hav to bleach ur hair first which is v. v. bad for ur hair then they put the pink in which fades really fast, like 3-4 weeks. then ur left with this ugly bleachy muted pink color. so u hav to keep having it done, which costs A LOT of money and ruins ur hair.
I think it will be lush but maybe you should get pink extensions instead of dye as they damage your hair less:D
I think it would be cute. Go for it. But, I don't know about the blond shampoo making it lighter.
i put pink in my hair once and im a guy...it looks tight just do it already
I THINK THAT WOULD LOOK COOL. JUST DO FAKE PINK HAIR SO IT IS NOT PERMANATE.
You might want to put pink highlights in your hair, but I would seriously think that over. If these are permanent, you will have them until you are sick of them or you re-dye your hair.





However, if you do want to get them done, I would reccommend talking with the person who does your hair to see what color would look best. If you do yours at home, you might get disastrous results. Just go for a consultation for colors and shampoos and such, and you will be happier with your finished look.





Good luck!
i would get a few pink hair extentions if i was you, by doing this it wont turn the rest of you hair pink and they will not fade








gud luck
if you wont there to be there than it is ok
I don't like pink highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment