Friday, December 18, 2009

I have curly, brown hair: haircuts and highlights ideas?

I would appreciate it!





Here is me now:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ipsaxf%26amp;s=3


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rlequv%26amp;s=3


(i got my hair tinted blonde last summer,


and it has not completely faded.)





I want to do something crazy with my hair,


but I unfortunately have senior pictures to take in a month or two,


so my mom doesn't want me to go all out :(





(so please keep in mind I can't get any crazy colors in my hair. just like blondes, reds, blacks, stuff like that for highlights.


and haircuts, eh--just give me any ideas you have!)








pictures are helpful as well =)





thank you so much!I have curly, brown hair: haircuts and highlights ideas?
i think that blonde high lights would look really good well actually just blonde chucks and if not that i think that red tips would look cute on u it looks like it would fit your personalityI have curly, brown hair: haircuts and highlights ideas?
shoulder lenght shag blonde
dude.. you're adorable!


leave it or grow it out some more.


and try the entire thing curly (bangs included)

No comments:

Post a Comment