Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dark brown hair and i have no idea on what highlights to do any ideas!?

i've had a dark shade of blonde before but it already faded i was thinking honey?I have dark brown hair and i have no idea on what highlights to do any ideas!?
I have light brown hair,and my mom has dark brown hair and we both have blonde highlights.


They look great!


lol i dont even care if im bragging jk


but anyways they would look really good


weather or not your hair is light brown or


dark brown.


they will be sure to look stunning!


you WILL get compliments


hope I helped!I have dark brown hair and i have no idea on what highlights to do any ideas!?
Honey color highlights would be good. I've used caramel color before, that was good. But I think honey looks better, more natural.
Go for something different...something that not alot of people have...every1 has honey highlights....
i agree with the honey. i think that you should get like eithere a honey or an almost light blondish color. that would be really pretty =)
A lighter color brown highlights. I think that honey would look pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment