Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Highlights for asian hair? good idea or not?

Hi! I'm Chinese and my hair is naturally dark brownish to black. The top layer has natural brown highlights from the sun, but it's more of an all-over color, rather than streaky highlights.





I was thinking of getting streaky highlights. Do you think this is a good idea, or would it look trashy?





I also can't decide if I should go for a light brown, or more of a reddish brown. (The natural highlights I have are already brown, so I thought getting more brown highlights might end up looking too brown?)





I don't want to look too trendy, as I'm 27.


Thanks! :)Highlights for asian hair? good idea or not?
Dont get the highlights. asian hair is beautiful just the way it is. plus its not worth the damage and looks unnaturalHighlights for asian hair? good idea or not?
well everytime i see an asian with highlights i think it looks trashy. asians have such beautiful silky black hair if i were you i wouldnt mess with that. :)
Dont asian hair is beautiful but maybe lowlights?


mine pls?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
nah sista....never a good idea to higlight pubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment