Friday, December 18, 2009

Natural dirty blonde hair and want blonde highlights but i need a way to convince my mom to let me any ideas?

how old are you? one thing you can do though is to paint lemon juice on wet hair and go out on the sun and let it dry. will take time, but results are subtle and look natural.Natural dirty blonde hair and want blonde highlights but i need a way to convince my mom to let me any ideas?
Ok I have dirty blonde hair and I always get tips. [highlights] to lighten up my hair. I think that you should It always looks great on me. Yeah well you should ask her I mean it doesn't cost that much money. [well I usually have my cousin do it and she doesn't do it for money] but yeah If you have family members who can do it instead of getting it professionaly done. [cost more money] so yeah if you can do that then do it if not i dunno can't help you there.Natural dirty blonde hair and want blonde highlights but i need a way to convince my mom to let me any ideas?
how old r u ? i started dying my hair a 12 and havent stopped...five years later. explain why you want them, and ask for semi or demi permanent. be persistant
just go with your friends and dont tell her, or threaten to get someone to pierce your bellybutton instead
Your hair is already dirty blonde must you dye it. Oh and begging might work.
Do you have any friends that have highlighted hair? If you do, show your mom how good they look
I am thirteen, Don't really have that type of family I guess.... anyway just get some highlight stuff at walmart and have a friend an you do it, It has instructions and it takes less time, she will not make you dye it back because it will kill your hair....... maybe....





lol, well, just talk to her and try to understand why she wants you to wait, make a deal with her, Can I get it done for a b-day present mom? PLEASE.....?? or keep you room clean and bathroom and show her you can be responsible and volunteer at shelters, but do that because you should want to...


best of luck Brooke.
there is this thing (sorry i 4got the name) but it doesn't damage your hair that is first thing that i tried for my hair, it looked really good, then when your older you can get the real thing
Never colored your hair before??? Highlights are very pretty, but can be damaging. A better option is to have your stylist do highlights--BUT, rather than using highlighting cream (a very damaging bleach consisting of powder lightener and high volume developer) ask her to use a haircolor two shades lighter, darker or more red than your natural color. Haircolor isn't damaging like highlighting cream is and the results are very pretty.





P.S. This only works if you do not already have dye on your hair.
Exactly how old are you?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
i have the same problem but maybe you could show her that your responsible so she wont think your gonna dye it hot pink or anything
uhm...I'm not allowed either,,,





Tell her its the new ';in thing in skool';





n u want to be like them so people wud stop staring at you or sumthin..or calling you ';out look';








it alwayz works hun

No comments:

Post a Comment