Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Black hair w/ blonde highlights! Bad idea, help me!!?

I dyed my hair black 5 days ago (on accident) then a few days later i decided to get blonde highlights so that the black wouldnt look as bad as it did. BAD IDEA. They look horrible and ive been very upset ever since i got them..would it be a bad idea to use a demi permanent color to color over the highlights??Black hair w/ blonde highlights! Bad idea, help me!!?
go to the salon so you dont damage your hair anymore than you already did.my friend did that and she went to the salon. theyll know what to do.Black hair w/ blonde highlights! Bad idea, help me!!?
how do u acciedently dye ur hair just out of couriousty
Black with blonde hair would be fine. Because you will be bleaching all the color out of your hair. Blonde to black doesn't last and the black begins to fade quicker if you wash your hair alot and its perouse (can't spell) I mean some people have more holes in their hair and the more you hace the more can get in or out. Thats why you have to check your hair every few minutes when you are processing it by dying, bleaching, or perming it.
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment