Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have naturally shoulder length African Amer. hair that I usually press, I want highlights, anyone have ideas

Well my hair is just above my shoulders and I am fully African American. I have never had a perm only a press to get my hair straight. I heard that if I put any kind of chemical on my hair that I would break off and become considerably shorter. I dont want anything drastic to happen to my hair, I just want light brown highlights for a new look. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do or what I should use please answer back!I have naturally shoulder length African Amer. hair that I usually press, I want highlights, anyone have ideas
i suggest you go to a professional to get highlights . i have highlights and i have shoulder length hair and nothing has happened to my hair but i do go to a professional and i also get a wash and condition every two weeks to just my hair healthy but i think you should be fineI have naturally shoulder length African Amer. hair that I usually press, I want highlights, anyone have ideas
Well it will only hurt your hair if you perm and color your hair. There are many African-American products to for hair. You should try to look at places like Sally's and others.
try temporary highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment