Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow! No idea what to do!?

I have never highlighted my hair before, and I am kind of looking for something drastic. I have Medium Brown hair and am pretty white and have green eyes.Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow! No idea what to do!?
It is hard to say without a pic of you.Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow! No idea what to do!?
dont highlight your entire head, it takes longer, costs more money and damages more hair that you never even see. so have the top and side panels near your face done (so if you pull it back it all still looks highlighted) and don't go for platnium, thats over done, maybe more like light caramelish
id suggest you go into the salon or wherever your going and then ask the person whos giving you highlights about what they think would look best on you!


they probably have like a book or sample of colors you can look at before you actually get it done!


hope it turns out well:)!
just ask for some lighter highlights in your hair and ask for the hairdressers opinion on colour. they usually know best.
Try a dirty blond highlight (thats lighter than your reg. hair)
have fun
  • mozila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment