Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My hair is naturally brown, but I have highlights. I want something more edgy with the color. Any ideas?

If it isn't already...dye it dark brown and add red highlights. My bff Madison has them and I love it!My hair is naturally brown, but I have highlights. I want something more edgy with the color. Any ideas?
If you want just highlights, maybe you could go for something to compliment the brown. Depending on your skin type, I would give black highlights a try. Red comes out too easily in brown hair so don't try that.





Or dye your hair blonde and put brown highlights in it :D


Whichever you prefer.My hair is naturally brown, but I have highlights. I want something more edgy with the color. Any ideas?
pink or blue or dye it blond and pink highlight
maybe red highlighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment