Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to get blond highlight's in my hair...nose and belly button piercing but my mum won't let me. any ideas?

my school is closing in 1 week and after we have exams. after my exams i want to go and get blond highlight in my hair or die it black. i evan want to get a nose and belly button piercing but my mum won't let me. will i need her permission to get them done?


how painful are the piercings?


what can i do to convince her?


thanks:-)


btw i am 14I want to get blond highlight's in my hair...nose and belly button piercing but my mum won't let me. any ideas?
Your only 14, I would listen to your mom. When I was your age I thot I new everything and Im 29 and Im so glad my mom raised me teh way that she did. You have planty of years ahead of you to do all of that.I want to get blond highlight's in my hair...nose and belly button piercing but my mum won't let me. any ideas?
Yes, you have to have her permission for the piercings. Once you are 18 you don't anymore, though. I would wait. It seems really important now, but it's not the end of the world if you don't get to pierce your nose and belly button or dye your hair black. You should respect that your mom has already said, ';No';. You can try talking to her more, politely about your reasons for wanting this, but don't get mad when she keeps saying no. If you prove yourself to be responsible and a good kid, she is more likely to consider it. But you're only 14, I have a hard time believe that she will let you do something like this at so young. You don't legally need her permission for the hair, but you will just make the entire situation worse if you go and do it without her.
1. You're 14, you can't get a belly button piercing, you're underage.


2. You're 14, you SHOULDN'T get those piercings. You'll look like a harlot.


3. Dying hair black/blonde highlights can be seen as really chavvy when paired with belly button piercings.


4. For blonde highlights, I hear that lemon juice can make your hair a little bit lighter.


5. Your mum knows best. Trust me, it's taken me a long time to realise it, but it's true.
i'm 14 aswell, well my mum let me have blonde highlights put in my hair when ii was nearly 13, and i would advise you not to have any peircings besides your ears until your about 16 or 18, because a few of my friends have had their nose + belly button peirced, and after pestering their parents for AGES, they finaly got what they want, and they now regret it, because it kills getting it done in the first place, but it also gets really really really bad infections in your belly button,


i would advise anyone at our age not to,


and so do my friends who have already had theirs done!





hope you read and take that in ! :)


xxx
You're 14 so you should listen to your mum because she is the boss.


Don't go behind her back and get the piercings without her permission because you will just break her trust and she will never trust you again!


Just wait until you're older.


Btw, if you want black hair OR blonde highlights, you obviously don't really know what you want for sure.
they are no that painfulll actally its lyk getting yur ears pirced it dont hurt that much. and ther are places yu dont have to have yur parents premission but i got mine done cus my friends cousin is one of those ppl and my ears becus my frend has the gun soo yeaa i didint get it profesinly done but call around to see if yu can get it w/o her.
well it doesnt hurt. but serisouly just wait till you are 18. thats the best way. the only reason your mom doesnt want you to get piercings is because it makes people lable you and yes you say you dont care. but your parents do because it reflects them. But i do understand. cause i want to get my lip pierced and my mom told me to wait and i did and now i love it :]
nothing. you are 14 years old, why would you want to have that crap in your body? Belly piercings are trampy first off. and nose piercings look like zits.





As for the blonde hilights, just rub lemons in your hair and sit in the sun.
You wont be able to get piercings done without parents permission til you are 18. Getting your hair dyed I think you can do. But make up your mind... highlights or died black! You could get one that washes out in 24 washes or something like that.
i have both done, doesnt hurt.


wait till your at least 16 again to ask her


or wait till your legally allowed to do it yourself. 18


and dont die your hair black. usually only people with natural black hair look good with black.
Wait till you are at least 16 because you might change your mind by then. And your still very young so i would listen to your mom.
Listen to your Mum, she sounds like a sensible lady to me!
most places wont alllow you to get it done without ur mum there and some ID
sorry i agree with your mom hehe
wait tell ur 18 so she cant stop u..
Well, if I were your mother, I probably wouldn't let you either.


What you should have done, is ask for one thing at a time, and a little more spaced out. You asked her for like 3 things all at once, and she was probably a little overwhelmed with the bodily changes you're willing to make, and just said no right off the bat.





In regard with dying your hair black...


Have you ever thought of what it's going to look like when it grows back? The roots are gonna be growing back, and it's going to be really obvious. I don't think this looks all that great, if your natural hair colour is significantly darker or lighter than what you dyed it. And besides, with summer coming... you might not want dark hair, it will be really hot!





Highlights are okay though, you can probably convince your mom to do that. Even if you just convince her to get temporary ones, that way you can meet her half way. They'll wash out in a couple of weeks, and maybe you can do it again after if she approves.





And with the piercings... facial ones are always the ones that parents will be iffy over. What if you go and get a job? Places don't always hire kids with metal in their face. If they do, you might be required to take it out when you go in for your shift. And then, there will be an obvious hole in your nose. Think over these things!





When I was young and thinking about tatt's and piercings, my mom always brought up marriage. She always made me picture me on my wedding day in a beautiful dress... and with tattoo's sticking out of the dress, and holes in my face. Having to airbrush the photos... Let your imagination go on that one.





The belly button one is alright, but you're still kind of young. Maybe you should wait.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment