Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want to get my hair highlighted by girls at a local beauty school, is this a bad idea?

i know they arnt pros, but i need it done cheap. and i dont trust myself to put 2-3 colors in my hair. is it good to trust them? do they know what their doing? thankkks:)I want to get my hair highlighted by girls at a local beauty school, is this a bad idea?
It will look better than if you did it yourself but not as good as if you went to a good salon.I want to get my hair highlighted by girls at a local beauty school, is this a bad idea?
ask a friend 2 do it.. that works !!
well if u no they are good, then go for it! :)


but if you don't know how well they are then go to a different place ( a more proffesional place )


not to be rude or anything


Hope i helped! :)
I think you should be fine...be very specific with what you want, after all they make highlights that people themselves can do to their hair....and these are girls who have more experience than that, so :)
If you trust one of them go for it if they seem not as confident as you like don't do it
it can go green just think

No comments:

Post a Comment