Friday, December 18, 2009

I have blonde highlights on my brown hair but its getting too expensive. I need ideas on what to do.?

I need suggestions. For years I have had blond highlights on my brown hair. I think its dyed than highlighted. Its just becoming too costly about $120 bucks each time I go and I don't even get a cut with that. Would it be bad to just go with all one color? I prefer the lighter color and my hair is pretty dark brown. I just hate when my roots grow out, its very noticeable.I have blonde highlights on my brown hair but its getting too expensive. I need ideas on what to do.?
I've started to use wash in-wash out and semi permanat hair dye. It doesn't dye your brown hair but it makes your highlights look brand new. I have blonde highlights on my brown hair but its getting too expensive. I need ideas on what to do.?
I had highlights for many years too, blond highlights (all over) on my naturally brown hair. I got tired of having roots too, so decided to go back to my natural color. My hair stylist dyed my hair all brown, close to my natural color and from there I just let that grow out, didn't have any roots. It's been over a year and I actually like my natural brown color and it isn't as dark as I thought it would be. I also have some natural blond highlights, which of course get lighter in the summer sun.





I say try going back to your natural color, if you don't like it, you can always highlight again.
i had the same problem...so instead of goin gto a shop and getting the blond, i buy the loreal color dye. i also have really dark brown hair, so i buy a light brown dye and the overall look it great. it lightens my hair and also give it a highlight mix with the browns and a lil blond tent to it
If u really don't wanna go to the hair salon, then just go buy a box of the hair color dye and do it yourself. I have done this a couple of times and its fine but u have to be careful not to use too much in one area.
use a store bought highlighting cream, less costly definatly!! or get rid or your highlights completly, but your natural hair color over them!!
You could get this treatment where it takes all of the dyed/unnatural color and chemicals out of your hair. It takes you hair back to it's natural color.
I have an idea dont get highlights at the salon I usually put lemon in my hair or put this thing called sun in in your hair
try making organic coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment