Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dying my hair just after Highlights, Is this a bad idea?

My sister gave me a couple random highlight streaks when we were doing her hair, its now the next day and i was wondering, is it safe for me to go and dye it ALL platinum blonde or could this be a very bad idea. Im worried that those areas will start to fall out. Can anyone help me?!?!?!Dying my hair just after Highlights, Is this a bad idea?
Its not...good, but its not going to totally dystroy your hair. I did a similar thing with my hair. Just make sure to deep condtion your hair for the next few days and dont use too many heat appliances on it to dry it out.Dying my hair just after Highlights, Is this a bad idea?
yes it could be a bad idea doing the blonde all at once because it will dry ur hair right out, ecspecially if u are just using the colour out of a bottle. i would suggest do it gradually that way u will have different blonde tones through ur hair and it will look alot more natural and effective.
you have to wait....at least a week...give your hair a break
well..it depends on how your hair reacts with the dye..
I would give your hair a little break before doing that. I would recommend conditioning really good for at least a week and then go a head and dye it. Your hair is most likely pretty weak at this time. Hot oil it and use a good deep conditioner. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment