Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dark brown hair that is medium length. what are some good highlighting ideas?

i have layers, too. but i don't want to dye it and I've already tried red and that look good on me. I am 13 years old and i don't want anything too drastic doneI have dark brown hair that is medium length. what are some good highlighting ideas?
I have a little sister with hair that sounds like yours. She got lighter brown highlights on the top and colored her bangs the same light brown. Red sounds awesome. Maybe try dying the underside of your hair? Ive seen it on a few people and it looked super cute.I have dark brown hair that is medium length. what are some good highlighting ideas?
Mackenzie's ideas are great!
maybe adding in some light brown or blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment