Friday, December 18, 2009

Hi im a girl im just on my dads account but i have blonde hair and want to get highlights..any higlight ideas?

and my eyebrows are blondeHi im a girl im just on my dads account but i have blonde hair and want to get highlights..any higlight ideas?
dark colored highlights will look good. but why dont u go for having honey color shade for ur hair and then few lovely girlish highlights? both will look good on u.





hi to dad too:)Hi im a girl im just on my dads account but i have blonde hair and want to get highlights..any higlight ideas?
highlight ideas?? uuummm...i guess you could say highlight your hair brown??
you should get light brown or if your hair is really blond like bleach blond then get dirty blond highlights.
if i were u i would just get a few in the front
A reddish shade would look good just make sure you get it done at a salon, you don't want to do that on your own!
black, brown
well i have dirty blonde hair and i always get a little bit lighter than my hair color. it always seems to turn out good for me and you cant tell as much when they start to grow out...

No comments:

Post a Comment