Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have black hair and I want to add highlights to it, but I'm not sure which color to use. Any ideas?

I would use blonde, but only if your looking to make a statement, it would stand out quite a bit but I think it would look good, lighter browns also look good and aren't to distracting, they simply add a little something. The one colour I would truly recommend is red, it has to be the one colour I see most often and it looks really nice. Anyway good luck with the hair, hope I helped...I have black hair and I want to add highlights to it, but I'm not sure which color to use. Any ideas?
u should get a carmel, with some gold in it.....i have black hair and those are the 2 colors i got when i got my highlights and everyone thought it was cute...u cna also get like a redish kind of color so it will look naturalI have black hair and I want to add highlights to it, but I'm not sure which color to use. Any ideas?
well not blonde, because that isnt good, you'll look trashy. mayb a dark brown maybe a reddish too
Maybe a nice light brown color, to make it look bright and vivid. if not a dark red like a cherry color too.
dark red maybe. it wouldnt look natural, but it might look cute, give your hair some more dimension.
erm red? like dark dark dark red, or dark brown, or blue? lucky that most colours go with black. its up to you if u want it to look natural or not. if natural then the colours i said above, if not then you pick what colour. and blue is like somewhere in the middle because even though its like a bright colour, it goes with black, see even your avatar has blue and black her. hehe hope i helped.
honey blonde, caramel brown or burgundy
When my hair was black I used bleach to give myself highlights. I painted thin streaks on and didn't leave it on long enough to turn them blonde, just a nice brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment