Friday, December 18, 2009

Ideas for hair color/highlights???

I have naturally dark hair, have been dying for years to cover gray, the color I get it dyed is still a brown color which actually I can see blond strands in the light for example in a store, BUT it is still dark looking.





My natural color is really too dark for me at this stage of my life, I am 43, but blond is way too light. I want something definitely different. I want there to be a definite change, but I don't know what color to get it. My hair stylist is going to just color it tomorrow and then I'm coming back Saturday for the hightlights - due to her being too busy to fit it all in. I have very light skin and light brown eyes. Any ideas?





I would appreciate any info, but if there are hair stylists/colorists out there I would appreciate your input. Hope I gave enough for you go to on. ThanksIdeas for hair color/highlights???
a dirty blonde!


thats what my mom did and it looks great!








help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Ideas for hair color/highlights???
Depending on the color you are going for, low lights deep inside the hair look REALLY great! And they don't show as much as they are growing out, as do highlights. It still gives texture and depth to your hair. Ask the stylist about it.





I would go with a light to medium brown with darker low lights. Keeps the youth, but is still much fun! (and not that washed out 20-something blonde)

No comments:

Post a Comment