Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow, any fun ideas...?

I have dark brown hair... nothing crazy like green, or blue...


websites?Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow, any fun ideas...?
I have really dark brown hair .. almost close to black. Blonde is so typical and boring to do .. so i was like hey ill do RED.





I didnt do crazy ugly fire engine red but i definitely chose a bright deep red, ive always highlighted my hair and this is the first time ive gotten so many compliments .. EVERYONE loves it ..





Id definitely go with red.


tomorrow when you go to the salon ask your hair dresser to see the book of hair color swatches .. there is every shade of every color .. and hold them up to your hair .. it helps!Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow, any fun ideas...?
well if u do it with the cap it would be best to do it every other whole if u don't most of it would be blonde.
dont do the traditional ';highlights';. Maybe some peek-a-boo's and slices toward your bangs.
Dark brown hair girls normally highlight it with blonde , but you should try a nice burgundy or something along the red family ... but not too bright

No comments:

Post a Comment